(More light hearted than my last entry)
I know I’m strapped for cash but this is why I feel a car is necessary for me at this point in time:
- I have a licence and feel like it’s going to waste getting dirty in my wallet. Although, I guess it is useful I.D in clubs and pubs.
- The bus is unreliable and cold. If I had a car I’d have both the privilege of proper lie-ins and heating that I can control.
- Lack of headphones or an MP3 player mean that I ride the bus with no musical entertainment at all, often alone.
- These kids on the bus probably think I’m their age when they’re screaming and having idle conversation, annoying me more and more with every syllable. With a car I could escape it all.
- My punctuality would massively improve. I’d never be late to meeting people again!
- Imagine it- just me, 4 friends and the open road, venturing around London and the U.K.
- I’d drink alcohol a lot less thus improving my physical fitness and life expectancy.
- I could save the environment by carrying multiple friends at a time and even earn some extra money by charging a small fee.
- I’d have an extra place to sleep if I don’t feel like coming home.
- I’m sure it would just be one big adventure and what would be more ‘jokes’ than ME behind the wheel?
- Trips to IKEA without the possibility of being late back to school in free periods. (mmm, 97p breakfast)
- I could store and carry stuff and generally clear out my house. (That one is to you Mum!)
- An opportunity to escape when I get bored of home- at any time, on any day.
If you can help me wire me the monies to firstname.lastname@example.org (Disclaimer: Don’t actually do this)
I guess I’ll have to settle for using the free London bus travel until uni and then extortionate travel prices for the next 3 years.